Congratulations: we’re thrilled to welcome you to Webster Park!
Now that your website has been successfully migrated to our servers, here’s what happens next:
- Cancel your former hosting plan (but not quite yet). We usually recommend that you wait 3-5 days before cancelling your former hosting plan. While we have taken great care to ensure that we have a complete backup of your entire website, we always recommend erring on the side of caution.
- Ensure that your domain name registration and email plans remain active. It’s *critical* that your domain name registration remains active and set to auto-renew with your registrar. Recall that your domain name registration is a separate entity from your hosting plan and with very few exceptions, we do not take it over. Similarly, we do not host your email and you’ll want to ensure that any email plan (G Suite, Outlook 365, etc.) remains active.
- Please do not disable, delete or otherwise interfere with the InfiniteWP, Litespeed or WordFence plugins. We install these to each and every WordPress website we host, in order to ensure that your website runs quickly and smoothly; please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
- Need backup? We’ve got your backup. Once you’ve created your Webster Park account, you can access your full, daily backups here.
- Kick back and relax! No more setting reminders to yourself or your assistant to log in and update plugins, run a backup or check on things. We’ve got you covered!
As always, please don’t hesitate to let us know if there’s anything we can do for you.