At the end of the day, your customers essentially interact with your website in one of two ways: they're either consuming information, or filling out a form.
Forms are a crucial, but under-appreciated, cornerstone of CRO (conversion rate optimization). If they're poorly organized, buggy, too long or otherwise cumbersome to fill out, chances are you're leaving a lot of money on the table.
For this reason, it's important to get them right. While this post won't devote any more space to strategic questions, from a technical perspective, we swear by Gravity Forms.
There is simply no other forms plugin which does so much, so well.
- Contact form? Check.
- Payment form, connected to Stripe? No problem.
- Sophisticated, multi-page customer survey? You got it.
- Integrate with your CRM? Yep.
- Route your data to an API call using Zapier? It’s got that too.
Gravity Forms does all the basics and it offers dozens of useful extensions and third-party integrations which no other forms plugin can match.
- We use and recommend Gravity Forms.